Whether saving for yourself or your family, a lump sum in the future could help fund your child’s university education or maybe even pay for an around the world trip for you. Take a look at the tables below to get estimated fund values and see what could be available in your future.
||Fund value after
|£50 with automatic increases of 2.5% pa
|£100 with automatic increases of 2.5% pa
|£250 with automatic increases of 2.5% pa
|£500 with automatic increases of 2.5% pa
|Fund value after
- These figures are only examples and are not guaranteed. The actual value could be more or less than shown, and could be less than has been paid in. What you will get back depends on how much your investment grows and on the tax treatment of the investment. Investments can go down as well as up.
- Inflation would reduce what you could buy in the future.
- The Savings & Investment Plan is a medium to long-term stakeholder investment scheme and as such meets the standard for ‘capped charges’. There is an annual charge of 1.5% of the value of the funds you accumulate. If your fund is valued at £250 throughout the year, this means that we charge £3.75 that year. If your fund is valued at £500 throughout the year, this means that we charge £7.50 that year. After 10 years these deductions would reduce to £2.50 and £5.00 respectively.
- Every year we send a statement showing the value of the Plan.
- For more information please read the Savings & Investment Plan Key Information Document and Brochure.
Projected values of your Savings & Investment Plan
The tables indicate what your monthly or single contributions could be worth in years to come assuming an annual investment growth rate of 4.5% and an annual management charge of 1.5% (reducing to 1% after 10 years). Monthly contributions are assumed to increase by 2.5% pa to keep pace with inflation.
If you are not eligible for the Forester Life Individual Savings Account (ISA), or you want to invest more than the maximum ISA limit, our Savings & Investment Plan offers a straightforward, low-cost way for you to build up monthly and/or single contributions.
So for medium to long-term savings and investment, aiming to achieve capital growth whilst following a risk-controlled investment philosophy, you should consider starting a Forester Life Savings & Investment Plan today.