Skip to main content

Make a contribution to a child's Plan

Help give your child the best possible start to adult life by contributing to their future. Anyone can gift to a child’s Child Trust Fund or Junior ISA and we have four easy options for you. Capital at risk.

Save for their tomorrow, today

Whether your child has a Child Trust Fund (CTF) or a Junior ISA with us, you can choose how you would like to contribute to their savings Plan.

Our children’s savings accounts offer an easy and flexible way to save for your child. You can add money by setting up a Direct Debit from as little as £10 and you can make a one-off payment by debit card, bank transfer and/or cheque.

Make a gift payment online

Making a contribution online is quick and easy, you just need the child's Junior ISA or Child Trust Fund Plan number.

If you are the Registered Contact you can have an online MyPlans account, where you can make contributions and/or contact your Financial Adviser, see the Plan value, fund performance and view your documents at any time.

If you have made a contribution in the past, or are currently contributing, you can also create a MyPlans account, and see your contributions, fund performance and document library.


Make a contribution online by logging in to your MyPlans account.
Login to MyPlans
Activate your account


0333 600 0333
Option 1 to make a payment
Lines are open Monday to Friday
8:30am to 5:00pm - UK based


Freepost RSKL- ATSJ- JHYS, Forester Life, 2 Cromwell Avenue, Bromley BR2 9BF
CTF Contribution form
Junior ISA Contribution form

Financial Adviser

We provide a personal financial planning service either face-to-face or by video appointment to help meet your current and future needs.
Request a visit

Take a look at our CTF fund page to find out where the CTF is invested

Family and friends can contribute too

Family and friends can also contribute to a child's Child Trust Fund or Junior ISA, as long as the combined amount does not exceed the contribution limit of £9,000.

You also have the choice to set up your own Gifters online MyPlans account after making the contribution to the child's Plan making it easier to make a payment.

Gifts cannot be reclaimed and combined amounts cannot exceed the contribution limit of £9,000, running from birthday to birthday for CTFs and tax year for Junior ISAs. As with all stock market investments the value of your child’s Plan can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than has been paid in.

Talk money
Teaching your child about money and the importance of saving is one of the most imperative life skills for them to learn, take a look at our tips on giving your children a better future with money.
Money made simple
Investment and money-saving tips from Schroders, one of our fund managers. The MoneyLensopens in new window team's mission is to help you take control of your financial future with the help of their jargon-free guidesopens in new window.
Don’t ruin the surprise
Does your child have a Child Trust Fund? Don’t let the surprise be ruined by HMRC or word of mouth in the playground, take a look at our article for more information.

Saving for their future, how about yours? Find out more about our ISA