- Provides lifetime life insurance coverage (up to age 121)
- Guaranteed one time premium
- Generally provides an income tax-free death benefit to the beneficiary2
- Allows you to borrow and use the insurance as collateral for a loan (this will reduce the death benefit)
Along with accumulating guaranteed cash, Your Legacy life insurance may also pay dividends1 which can be left to accumulate with guaranteed interest, paid out in cash or used to purchase additional coverage. Your Legacy will also help you transfer your wealth, which will benefit both you and future generations.
Your Legacy whole life insurance may include, on eligible certificates, up to three riders3 at no additional premium.
- Family Health Benefit Rider: Pays a benefit to help pay some family health expenses that may occur as a result of certain natural disasters, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
- Common Carrier Accidental Death Rider: Provides an additional death benefit due to accidental death from accidental bodily injuries that occur while riding as a fare-paying passenger on a common carrier, such as a bus or a train.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider4: Provides the option of accelerating a portion of the eligible death benefit and receive a payment5. This rider can be issued with one or more of the eligible illnesses - Critical Illness, Chronic Illness or Terminal Illness.