Because it’s term life insurance, Your Term provides coverage for the years you select. You can choose terms of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years to reflect your current financial obligations and future plans.
Once you’ve chosen your term, your premiums are locked in, so you’ll have the comfort of knowing exactly how much your life insurance will cost. Also, the premiums for your base coverage and certain riders will never increase during the initial term of coverage you’ve chosen.
The following features,1 may also be included with your basic coverage at no additional premium:
- Common Carrier Accidental Death Rider: Designed to provides an additional death benefit if you die of accidental injuries that occur while riding as a fare-paying passenger on a common carrier, such as a plane, bus or train.
- Family Health Benefit Rider: Can pay a benefit for limited family health expenses that may occur as a result of natural disasters, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider3: Provides an option to accelerate a portion of the eligible death benefit and receive a payment4 if the insured is diagnosed with a covered illness, which may include critical, chronic, and terminal illnesses.
Not only does Your Term help you achieve your financial goals but the inclusion of an innovative Charity Benefit provision5 can help you make a difference in your community. How it works:
- When a claim is paid to the beneficiary(ies), Foresters will pay5 an additional 1% of the face amount to a registered charitable organization if designated by the owner. The payment is made as a donation in the name of the insured.
- The Charitable Benefit provision is automatically included with your certificate at no additional premium. It does not increase your premiums, nor does it impact the value of the death benefit.