Planning your estate1
An important part of life is preparing for the future. You want to ensure that when you’re no longer here, your estate can provide for your family.
The death benefit in Foresters life insurance products can provide cash that your family can use to help them stay in their home, cover future expenses, and pay for your children's education. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can leave to your family when you’re gone.
Foresters products at a glance
- Foresters Advantage Plus1 – Permanent coverage, with guaranteed premiums and death benefits, and the potential for dividends and accumulation of cash value.
- Foresters SMART Universal Life4 – Permanent coverage, with flexibility and long-term growth potential.
- Foresters Lifefirst2 and Strong Foundation3 –Term life insurance provides affordable, temporary protection. You choose the initial term and your premiums remain the same during that period of time.
- Foresters PlanRight5 – Permanent whole life coverage that can be used to help cover final expenses.
- Foresters Prepared6 – Accidental death term life insurance to age 75.
Optional riders are available on many products – Including accidental disability income, children’s term insurance, accidental death and more.