Building your career
Your career is all about you and what you can achieve. At Foresters, you’ll find a partner who helps you get the most out of your work. We promote an environment that’s not just about a job, but about building a career.
At Foresters, we believe that employees should own their careers and personal development. We give you access to the tools, programs, mentoring and management that will empower you to do your job well while learning and growing. You’ll also be encouraged to discuss your progress and plans regularly. Believing that you deserve to enjoy your work, we encourage career mobility. After all, your career is a journey. Let’s develop it together.
As our business changes, opportunities grow. Foresters is embarking on a major shift in the way we do business, using technology as a driver. This means that strategic and operational projects will require new skill-sets to fit emerging roles. Together, we’ll build your career by offering:
- Opportunities to learn on the job as you contribute to a multitude of strategic projects
- A career management program that will help you take charge of your career, beginning with an assessment of your interests and capabilities
- A mentorship program that supports you in your development and career planning
- Feedback, coaching and development support from your manager
- Formal education assistance such as tuition reimbursement, financial assistance for LOMA / Insurance and a Co-op program for Actuaries